Why do I need a Type 2 Reclaimed Water General Permit for Direct Reuse of Class C Reclaimed Water?
This permit is for any direct reuse application of Class C reclaimed water listed in 18 A.A.C. 11, Article 3, Appendix A, if the conditions in this Article are met. This applies to activities including: pasture for non-dairy animals, livestock watering (non-dairy animals), irrigation of sod farms, irrigation of fiber, seed, forage and similar crops, and silviculture. This permit is valid for five years.
Type 2 Recycled Water General Permits Available in myDEQ
Register today in myDEQ, ADEQ's online portal, and you can:
- Submit NOIs online at your convenience, 24/7*
- Instantly receive a permit document and confirmation emails
- Receive reminders for annual reports and permit renewals, so you never miss a deadline
- Easily update your information
- Access other permitting processes online on one dashboard
Register now in myDEQ | Learn How >