Why do I need a Type 3 Recycled Water General Permit for a Reclaimed Water Agent?
This permit is to operate as a Reclaimed Water Agent under 18 Arizona Administrative Code 9, Article 7. A person holding a Type 3 Recycled Water General Permit as a reclaimed water agent (“Agent”) is responsible for the direct reuse of reclaimed/recycled water by more than one end user.
Type 3 Recycled Water General Permit for a Reclaimed Water Agent Available in myDEQ
Register today in myDEQ, ADEQ's online portal, and you can:
- Submit NOIs online at your convenience, 24/7*
- Instantly receive a permit document and confirmation emails
- Receive reminders for annual reports and permit renewals, so you never miss a deadline
- Easily update your information
- Access other permitting processes online on one dashboard
Register now in myDEQ | Learn How >