Permit(s) needed for a Biomedical Manufacturer

Biomedical Manufacturing is the production of medical grade implant devices used internally in the human body such as pacemakers, bone prostetices, metal plates, etc. 

You may need all or some of the following permits:

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need an Application for a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number | Learn More > 

 1.04 GP: Discharge from a Facility that Receives Water from a Well if Discharge is to the Same Aquifer | Learn More 

 1.05 GP: Discharge of Backwash or Condensate if less than 1000 Gallons Per Day | Learn More 

 1.08 GP: Toilet or Privy | Learn More 

 2.01 GP: Drywells that Drain Areas with Hazardous Substances | Learn More >

 2.03 GP: Hydrologic Tracer Studies | Learn More > 

 3.01 GP: Lined Impoundments | Learn More > 

 3.03 GP: Vehicle and Equipment Washes | Learn More > 

 3.05 GP: Disposal Wetlands | Learn More > 

 3.07 GP: Tertiary Treatment Wetlands | Learn More > 

 If you discharge water pollutants, you may need an Individual APP | Learn More > 

 If your industry has stormwater discharges, you may need an AZPDES Industrial Stormwater Non-Mining MSGP | Learn More > 

 If you temporarily need to discharge water pollutants, you may need a Temporary Individual APP | Learn More > 

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >  

 If you discharge pollutants into US waters, you may need an AZDPES Individual Permit | Learn More >