Arizona Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (AZPDES) Individual Permit?
- Form 1 is required for all applicants of individual AZPDES permits, with the exception of treatment works treating domestic sweage (TWTDSs) | View/Download Form >
- Form 2A/2S is required for new and existing TWTDSs | View/Download Form > | Download Data Sheet (Excel) >
- Form 2C Application and Addendum is required for existing manufacturing, commercial, mining and silvicultural operations | View/Download Application > | View/Download Addendum >
- Form 2D Application and Addendum is required for new manufacturing, commercial, mining and silvicultural operations that have not yet commenced discharge of process wastewater | View/Download Application > | View/Download Addendum >
- The Mixing Zone Application Form is required for applicants requesting a mixing zone | Download (Word) >
DMRs, exceedances, annual reports and sanitary sewer overflow reports are all available to submit online with myDEQ. The Federal e-Reporting Rule requires digital submission for DMRs. As a myDEQ user (ADEQ's online portal), you can submit reports online 24/7 when you register for a free myDEQ account | Learn More >
- Need information about fees? | Learn More >
- Are You Reporting an SSO, Bypass or Noncompliance Event?
- Sanitary sewer overflow (SSO), bypass, and noncompliance reporting have all gone paperless with myDEQ | Log in or Register Today >