On Oct. 11, 2022, the public comment period begins for the proposed Arizona State Implementation Plan (SIP) Revision: New Source Review – Municipal Incinerators and Inter-Precursor Trading. The comment period ends Nov. 10, 2022.
Public Notice Information
ADEQ welcomes comments on the proposed SIP Revision: New Source Review – Municipal Incinerators and Inter-Precursor Trading. The proposed revision is to make two changes to ADEQ's EPA-approved New Source Review (NSR) program: 1) amend the capacity threshold used to determine whether municipal incinerators are subject to major NSR (the “MI capacity threshold”); and 2) eliminate inter-precursor trading (IPT) for ozone precursor offsets. ADEQ is requesting EPA approve the proposed plan as a revision to the Arizona SIP.
You may also review the above documentation in person at any of the following locations:
- ADEQ Record Center | Learn How >
- Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library, 300 W. Aspen Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Kearny Public Library, 912-A Tilbury Road, Kearny, AZ 85137
- Joel D Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701
- Sierra Vista Public Library, 2600 E. Tacoma St., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Yuma Library, 2951 S. 21st Drive, Yuma, AZ 85364
Public Comment Period
Dates: Oct. 11, 2022 – Nov. 10, 2022
Comments may be submitted as follows:
By Email | Send Email >
By Mail (Must be postmarked or received by Nov. 10, 2022):
Air Quality Division
1110 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
At Virtual Public Hearing | Nov. 10, 2022, 2 p.m. | View Hearing Information >