Skip to main content

Permit(s) needed for Photography

Permit(s) needed for Photography

Revised On: May. 5, 2024 - 4:00 p.m.

Photography is the process or art of producing images of objects on sensitized surfaces by the chemical action of light or of other forms of radiant energy.

You may need all or some of the following permits:

If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need an Application for a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number | Learn More >

If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >