Permit(s) needed for a Cotton Gin

A cotton gin is a facility that has machines that quickly and easily separates cotton fibers from their seeds, allowing for much greater productivity than manual cotton separation. The fibers are processed into clothing or other cotton goods, and any undamaged cotton was used for clothes.

You may need all or some of the following permits:

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need an Application for an EPA ID Number | Learn More >

 If composting, may need a Solid Waste Notification for Composting | Learn More >

 1.04 GP: Discharge from a Facility that Receives Water from a Well if Discharge is to the Same Aquifer

 1.05 GP: Discharge of Backwash or Condensate if less than 1000 Gallons Per Day

 1.08 GP: Toilet or Privy

 2.01 GP: Drywells that Drain Areas with Hazardous Substances | Learn More >

 2.03 GP: Hydrologic Tracer Studies | Learn More >

 3.01 GP: Lined Impoundments | Learn More >

 3.05 GP: Disposal Wetlands | Learn More >

 3.07 GP: Tertiary Treatment Wetlands | Learn More >

 If you discharge water pollutants, you may need an Individual APP | Learn More >

 If you temporarily need to discharge water pollutants, you may need a Temporary Individual APP | Learn More >

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >