Permit(s) needed for a Car Rental Agency

You may need all or some of the following permits:

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need an Application for a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number | Learn More > 

 2.04 GP: Drywells That Drain Areas at Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities | Learn More >

 Type 2 (Class A to C) Reclaimed Water GP for Direct Reuse of Reclaimed Water | Learn More > 

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >