Submitting Biennial Reports
All large quantity generators (LQGs) of hazardous waste must submit a biennial report to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) by March 1. These reports must cover generator activities that occurred during the previous odd year.
To qualify as an LQG, a site must meet one of the following:
- Generate at least 2,200 pounds of hazardous waste during any one month
- Store more than 13,228 pounds of hazardous waste at any one time
- Store more than 2.2 pounds of acute hazardous waste at any one time
To submit your report:
- Log in to RCRAInfo | Log In >
If you do not have a login and need guidance, you can refer to the Registering for RCRAInfo user guide | View/Download >
If your site has registered with RCRAInfo, but you do not have the permissions to submit your biennial report, log in and request appropriate permissions (see STEP 3 in user guide).
- Once logged in, complete the required forms for the previous odd year's activity only. LQGs in Arizona must complete the Site Identification form, the Generation Management form and the Off-Site Identification form. Treatment, storage and Disposal facilities (TSDFs) must complete these as well as Waste Received form(s).
If you are experiencing issues using RCRAInfo and would like to schedule a walk-through of the system, please contact us | Email >