Why do I need a Type 2 Reclaimed Water General Permit for Direct Reuse of Class B Reclaimed Water?
This permit is for any direct reuse application of Class B and Class C reclaimed water listed in 18 A.A.C. 11, Article 3, Appendix A, if the conditions in this Article are met. This applies to activities including: surface irrigation of an orchard or vineyard, golf course irrigation, restricted access landscape irrigation, landscape impoundment, dust control, soil compaction and similar construction activities, pasture for milking animals, livestock watering (dairy animals), concrete and cement mixing, materials washing and sieving, street cleaning, pasture for non-dairy animals, livestock watering (non-dairy animals), irrigation of sod farms, irrigation of fiber, seed, forage and similar crops, and silviculture. This permit is valid for five years.
Type 2 Recycled Water General Permits Available in myDEQ
Register today in myDEQ, ADEQ's online portal, and you can:
- Submit NOIs online at your convenience, 24/7*
- Instantly receive a permit document and confirmation emails
- Receive reminders for annual reports and permit renewals, so you never miss a deadline
- Easily update your information
- Access other permitting processes online on one dashboard
Register now in myDEQ | Learn How >