Surface Water Protection | Pesticide General Permit (PGP)
This/these form(s) is/are needed to apply for coverage under the PGP:
- PGP NOI* | View/Download Form >
- PGP Supplement for NOI* as relates to Areawide Discharge | View/Download Form >
* ADEQ's PGP does not require all pesticide dischargers to submit an NOI to obtain coverage. Only operators that propose to discharge to waters classified as aquatic and wildlife (warm or cold water), an impaired water, an Outstanding Arizona Water, an effluent dependent water, or as part of a specific approval must submit an NOI to obtain permit coverage | View Section 2.4 of the permit >
Use this form to request termination of your coverage under the PGP.
- PGP NOT | View/Download Form >
Use this form to submit your Annual Report. Refer to PGP for due dates and compliance information.
- Annual Report Form | View/Download Form >
Use this template to create your PDMP.
- PDMP Template | Download Template (Word Doc) >
Application fees are based on whether there will be a single source discharge or an areawide discharge. Annual fees will be invoiced each year that the permit is active, in the anniversary month that the NOI was issued.
More information about fees | View >