Skip to main content

Permit(s) needed for a Real Estate Development

Permit(s) needed for a Real Estate Development

Revised On: Apr. 14, 2024 - 3:00 p.m.

Real Estate Development is a multifaceted business encompassing activities ranging from renovating and re-letting existing buildings to purchasing raw land and selling improved land or parcels to others.

You may need all or some of the following permits:

  • 1.08 General Permit: Toilet or Privy
  • If you discharge water pollutants, you may need an Individual APP | Learn More >  
  • If your industry has stormwater discharges due to construction, you may need a GP Associated with Construction Activity (Stormwater)  | Learn More >

This listing may not be comprehensive depending upon the specifics of your facility. Additional permits or registrations may be needed, therefore ADEQ recommends you contact the Permit Liaisons if unsure of permit requirements.

Air Quality Permit Liaison
           Ph: 602-771-2338
          Email >

Water Quality Permit Liaisons
         For: Groundwater
                Ph: 602-771-0175
                Email >
         For: Drinking Water
               Ph: 602-771-7570
         For: Surface Water
                Ph: 602-771-1440
                Email >

Waste Permit Liaisons
         For: Solid and Biohazardous
                Ph: 602-771-4136
                Email >
         For: Hazardous Waste
                Ph: 602-771-0349
                Email >
         For: USTs
                Ph: 602-771-4196
                Email >