Skip to main content

Permit(s) needed for a Laboratory

Permit(s) needed for a Laboratory

Revised On: Apr. 4, 2024 - 3:00 p.m.

A laboratory is a room or building equipped for scientific experiments, research, or teaching, or for the manufacture of drugs or chemicals.

You may need all or some of the following permits:

  • If you have a generator, you may need a Generators GP | Learn More>
  • If you have a boiler + generator, you may need an Air Quality Individual Permit | Learn More >
  • If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number | Learn More >
  • 2.01 GP: Drywells that Drain Areas with Hazardous Substances | Learn More >
  • 2.03 GP: Hydrologic Tracer Studies | Learn More >
  • If you have a drinking water system, you may need a Drinking Water Facility Approval to Construct | Learn More >