Convenience Store

An image of inside of a convience store looking down a snack asile

Permit(s) needed for a Convenience Store

Convenience Store is a small retail store that is open long hours and that typically sells staple groceries, snacks, beverages and basic pharmaceutical items for the convenience of customers.

You may need all or some of the following permits:

  If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need an Application for a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number | Learn More >

    If you have discharge of backwash/condensate you may need 1.05 General Permit:
       Discharge of Backwash or Condensate | Learn More >

    If you have a toliet or privy, you may need 1.08 General Permit | Learn More >  

    If you have drywells that drain area with hazardous substances you may need a
       2.01 General Permit (GP) | Learn More >