Why do I need a Hot Mix Asphalt Plants (HMAPs) General Permit?

This five-year permit allows facilities to produce hot mix asphalt, crushed stone and concrete. The permit covers the following types of equipment: drum dryers, asphalt heaters, water heaters, crushers, screens, pugmills, silos, boilers, internal combustion engines, baghouses, storage bins, storage piles, wash plants, direct-fired fuel-burning equipment and vehicular traffic. 

View a copy of the Hot Mix Asphalt Plants General Permit | Download >