Permits in Process (PIP) Report and Map
What's on the PIP Map?
PIP information, updated daily, for these permit types:
- Water Quality Individual
- Solid Waste Aquifer Protection
- Individual Reclaimed Water
- Individual AZPDES
Individual permit information can be searched by licensing time frame number (LTF) or geographically | Go to Map >
ADEQ will continue sending monthly bulletins to subscribers for quick access from their inbox. However, the most current data are always available on the map, 24/7, so feel free to bookmark the map page to visit at your convenience.
What about the Old PIP Report Format?
The PIP Report spreadsheet that had been emailed monthly will still be available for download here | Download Spreadsheet >
PIP Report Status Explained
A legend identifying the colored dots is available at the bottom of the map. Following are status descriptions for each:
- Administrative Completeness Review phase – Clerical evaluation of application components
- Application deficiencies in ACR – ADEQ waiting for more information from applicant to fulfill Administrative Completeness Review phase
- Substantive Review phase – Qualitative evaluation of application components
- Application deficiencies in SR phase - ADEQ waiting for more information from applicant to fulfill Substantive Review phase
- Granted – Permit approved by ADEQ, waiting for final payment from applicant
- Issued – Permit issued to applicant
- Withdrawn – Applicant chooses to cease application process
Receive a PIP Report Reminder
If you would like to receive a monthly PIP Report reminder via email, please enter your email address and set your subscription preferences | Subscribe Now >
ADEQ continues to send monthly bulletins to subscribers for quick access from their inbox. However, the most current data are available on the map, 24/7.
ADEQ is required by Arizona Administrative Code R18-9-108A to provide a monthly report of Water Quality Individual Permits in process to those interested. In addition, we provide PIP data for Solid Waste Aquifer Protection, Individual Reclaimed Water and Individual AZPDES permits.