ADEQ invites public water system owners, operators and managers to join this free training event.
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: ADEQ Phoenix Office, Room 3175
1110 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Workshop includes training on:
- Regulation Review
- Wastewater Treatment Operations, Maintenance
- Water Quality Sampling and Safety
- Laboratory Sampling & Analysis/Field Testing Method
- Regulatory Reporting, Contingency Reporting, Non-Compliance Reporting
- Permitting Basics (APP and AZPDES)
- Funding Sources
Agendas will be provided at the workshop | View/Download Presentation Outline >
Professional development hours available. Please note that lunch is one hour and will not be provided at this free workshop.
Register today to reserve your spot | Register >