Skip to main content

Why do I need a Drywell Registration?

This registration is for a person who owns an existing or proposed drywell. Drywells must be registered using myDEQ, and there is a registration fee of $100 per drywell. Drywells used in conjunction with golf course maintenance do not need to be registered. However, any vadose zone injection wells (including drywells) that receive stormwater mixed with reclaimed wastewater or groundwater, or both, from manmade bodies of water associated with golf courses, parks, and residential areas must be registered. The registration is valid for the life of the drywell, until it is decommissioned.

Paperless Drywell Registration with myDEQ

ADEQ will no longer be accepting paper drywell registration forms. All new drywells and transfers of drywell ownership can be registered instantly online in myDEQ | 
Learn More >