Permit(s) needed for an Incinerator

An incinerator is an apparatus for burning waste material, especially industrial waste, at high temperatures until it is reduced to ash.

The following is a required permit when running an Incinerator in Arizona:

 If you have a boiler + generator, you may need an Air Quality Individual Permit | Learn More > 

You may also need all or some of the following permits:

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, may need an EPA ID Number Learn More >

 If you have a Solid Waste Facility Plan, you may need a Solid Waste Facilities Operation Notification Learn More >

 If you have a waste or TSDF facility, you may need a Solid Waste Facility Plan Approval Learn More >

 If you treat, store, or dispose of hazardous waste, you may need a Hazardous Waste TSD Facility Permit | Learn More >

 If you discharge pollutants into water, you may need a 208 Consistency Review Authorization | Learn More >

 If using reclaimed water, you may need a Direct Reuse of Reclaimed Water Individual Permit | Learn More >

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >

 If you discharge pollutants into US waters, you may need an AZDPES Individual Permit Learn More >

 If you apply biosolids to land, you may need an AZPDES Biosolids GP | Learn More >