Permit(s) needed for a Hotel/Motel

A hotel/motel is an establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists.

The following is a required approval when running a Hotel/Motel in Arizona:

 If you have already constructed a public and sem-public pool/spa, you may need a Public and Semi-Public Swimming Pool and Spa Approval of Construction | Learn More >

You may also need all or some of the following permits:

 If you have a generator, may need a Generators GP | Learn More>

 If you have a boiler, may need a Boiler Facilities GP Learn More >

If you have a boiler + generator, you may need an Air Quality Individual Permit Learn More >

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, may need a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number Learn More >

 If you discharge pollutants into water, you may need a 208 Consistency Review Authorization | Learn More >

 If your industry has stormwater discharges due to construction, you may need a GP Associated with Construction Activity (Stormwater) Learn More >

 If using reclaimed water, you may need a Direct Reuse of Reclaimed Water Individual Permit | Learn More >

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration Learn More >

 If you have a drinking water system, you may need a Drinking Water Facility Approval to Construct Learn More >

 If you have a new or are modifying an existing drinking water system, you may need a Drinking Water Facility Approval of Construction Learn More >

 If you have an operator that monitors drinking water/wastewater systems, you may need an Operator Certification for Water and Wastewater Systems | Learn More >