Permit(s) needed for a Gasoline Station

A gasoline station is a retail establishment at which motor vehicles are refueled.

The following is a required form when running a Gasoline Station in Arizona:

 If you have an underground storage tank, you may need a Notification of UST Form | Learn More > 

You may also need all or some of the following permits:

 If you have a boiler + generator, you may need an Air Quality Individual Permit | Learn More >

 If you have a generator, you may need a Generators GP | Learn More >

 If you have contaminated soil , you may need a Soil Vapor Extraction Units GP | Learn More >

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, you may need an Application for a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number | Learn More >

 If you collect/recycle lead acid batteries, you may need a Lead Acid Batteries Collection/Recycling Authorization | Learn More > 

 If you generate special waste, you may need an Application for Special Waste ID Numbers | Learn More > 

 If you have used oil to dispose of, you may need a Used Oil Collection Centers Registration | Learn More > 

 1.08 General Permit: Toilet or Privy: “Type 1 General Permit: No notification is required, however, best management practices (BMPs) must be followed.”

 2.01 GP: Drywells that Drain Areas with Hazardous Substances | Learn More >

 2.03 GP: Hydrologic Tracer Studies | Learn More > 

 2.04 GP: Drywells That Drain Areas at Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities | Learn More > 

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >