Why do I need a 2.03 General Permit: Hydrologic Tracer Studies?

This two-year permit applies to discharge caused by the performance of tracer studies. The permit does not authorize the use of any hazardous substance, radioactive material or any substance identified in Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) § 49-243(I) in a tracer study. A permittee shall complete a single tracer test within two years of the Notice of Intent to Discharge.

2.03 General Permit: Hydrologic Tracer Studies Notice of Intent (NOI) | Download Application >

2.03 General Permit Supplemental Notice of Intent (NOI) | Download Application >