Permit(s) needed for Land Development/Subdivisions

What is a Land Development/Subdivisions:

You may need all or some of the following permits:

 If composting, may need a Solid Waste Notification for Composting Learn More >

 If you are constructing public, semi-public pools,  and spas, you may need a Public and Semi-Public Pools and Spa (Approval to Construct) | Learn More >

 If you are selling lots in a subdivision, you may need an Approval of Sanitary Facilities for Subdivisions Learn More >