Skip to main content

Why Do I Need A 2.03 General Permit: Hydrologic Tracer Studies?

This two-year permit applies to discharge caused by the performance of tracer studies. The permit does not authorize the use of any hazardous substance, radioactive material or any substance identified in statute1 in a tracer study. A permittee shall complete a single tracer test within two years of the Notice of Intent (NOI) to Discharge.

Type 2 General Permit NOI | Download Application >

2.03 General Permit Supplemental NOI | Download Application >

Are you renewing your Type 2 APP permit? | Download Application >