Skip to main content

Why Do I Need A 2.01 General Permit: Drywells That Drain Where Hazardous Substances Are Used, Stored, Loaded or Treated?

This five-year permit applies to drywells that drain in areas where hazardous substances are used, stored, loaded or treated.

Drywell - Type 2.01 General Permit Available in myDEQ

Register today and add your drywell in myDEQ, ADEQ's online portal, and you can:

  • Obtain, manage, renew and terminate permit coverage at your convenience, 24/7*
  • Instantly receive your general permit and confirmation emails
  • Receive reminders for permit renewals, so you never miss a deadline
  • Easily update your information
  • Access your drywell and permit information, all on one dashboard

Register now in myDEQ | Learn How > | Visit myDEQ Help Page >