Why Do I Need A 2.01 General Permit: Drywells That Drain Where Hazardous Substances Are Used, Stored, Loaded or Treated?
This five-year permit applies to drywells that drain in areas where hazardous substances are used, stored, loaded or treated.
Drywell - Type 2.01 General Permit Available in myDEQ
Register today and add your drywell in myDEQ, ADEQ's online portal, and you can:
- Obtain, manage, renew and terminate permit coverage at your convenience, 24/7*
- Instantly receive your general permit and confirmation emails
- Receive reminders for permit renewals, so you never miss a deadline
- Easily update your information
- Access your drywell and permit information, all on one dashboard