Operator Certification Examination
- Water Distribution Exam — Grade 1, 2, 3, 4 (D)
- Water Treatment Exam — Grade 1, 2, 3, 4 (T)
- Wastewater Treatment Exam — Grade 1, 2, 3, 4 (W)
- Wastewater Collections Exam — Grade 1, 2, 3, 4 (C)
You have three hours to complete this multiple-choice, 100-question exam. Only one exam may be taken in a three-hour period. You must earn a grade of 70 percent or higher to successfully pass the exam.
Exam scores will be available immediately for web based exams. Written exam scores take four to six weeks. The Individual Mastery Report will be sent via email to the address provided during registration.
- Water distribution | View >
- Water treatment | View >
- Wastewater treatment | View >
- Wastewater collections | View >
- A Photo ID must be presented before the test.
- ADEQ allows the use of non-programmable calculators and formula/conversion sheets. Formula and conversion sheets will be supplied at the testing site.