Welcome to myDEQ

Ad: Text says welcome to myDEQ, ADEQ New Online Portal

myDEQ Help Center

User Guides & Video Tutorials 

How can I request an emergency change of my company's Responsible Corporate Officer (RCO)? | Learn More > 

How do I add a user to my account? | View Guide > | View User Role Definitions >  

How do I submit Self Monitoring Reporting Forms (SMRF) for an Aquifer Protection Permit (APP)? | View Guide >

New Features in myDEQ — Adding Users, myAPPLICATIONS Tab | View Guide > 

How do I submit Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMR) for Individual Arizona Discharge Monitoring Permits (AZPDES)? | View Guide > 


How do I apply for a new Stormwater AZPDES NOI? | View Guide > 

How do I import my existing CGP NOI to manage in myDEQ? | Watch How-to Video > 

How do I modify a CGP NOI in myDEQ? | Watch How-to Video > 

How do I terminate a CGP or MSGP NOI in myDEQ? | Watch How-to Video >  

Still having trouble? Contact our Help Line at 844-827-4768