Federal Environmental Legislation
- Major Environmental Laws - U.S. EPA links to the major federal environmental statutes, including the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- United States Code - The official codification of all federal statutes enacted by Congress.
- Pending Legislation - U.S. EPA links to resources for finding environmental legislation currently being considered by Congress.
State Environmental Legislation
- Title 49, Arizona Revised Statutes - Codification of statutes relating specifically to the environment and ADEQ programs.
- Arizona Revised Statutes - Official codification of all statutes enacted by the Arizona Legislature. Other titles, besides title 49, that affect ADEQ or its programs include Title 45 , Waters (includes Water Quality Assurance Fee fund provisions); Title 44 , Trade and Commerce (waste tires); Title 41, Chapter 6 , Arizona Administrative Procedure Act (laws governing rulemaking process); and Title 28 , Transportation (Underground Storage Tank tax)
- Arizona Legislative Information System (ALIS) - The official Web site the of the Arizona Legislature. It provides access to pending bills, legislative calendars, committee assignments and recent session laws.