News | Notices | Events
Air Quality Compliance & Permits Workshop | Safford
ADEQ Air Compliance staff will make presentations on the following:
- Top 10 Violations cited within the past 12 months and ways to comply;
- general spray coating and abrasive blasting requirements;
- aggregate weighing device requirements;
- general dust control requirements for open areas and documentation of control activities;
- maintaining operational records, hours and volumes of material produced;
- air pollution control equipment maintenance documentation;
- visible emission surveys, observations and DOCSII;
- pictures from the past year;
- asbestos – what you need to know when conducting renovation or demolition.
In addition, Air Permits representatives will discuss changes to myDEQ; changes to the new hot mix asphalt plant and crushing & screening general permits. The training will end with a time for one-on-one questions with a source inspector or a permit representative.
Mesa Yard Conference Room